Keeping Security in Mind
Each year, the Chemical industry faces new security challenges that continue to threaten the well being of employees, facilities and the community as a whole. You can be assured that the highly experienced team at Alexander Chemical puts product security as a top priority.
Alexander Chemical has developed effective strategies that will help minimize the risk of a chemical security breach occurring. Our security controls are designed to be flexible and adapt as needed, both domestically and across the globe. When it comes to safeguarding employees, communities and facilities, our ever-evolving security strategy is built upon a strong foundation, which includes these critical elements.
- Continuous training, drills, and mentoring
- Regular evaluations of security strategies
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement
- C-suite level sponsorship and commitment
- Ongoing risk assessment of threats and vulnerabilities
- Investment in advanced information and cybersecurity technology
Meeting High Standards
Alexander Chemical is proud to continually meet the standards of these highly respected security agencies.
- American Chemistry Council’s (ACC) Responsible Care® Security Code
- Tier II Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- United States Coast Guard Maritime Transportation Security Act Program
- Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Chemical Facilities Anti-Terrorism Standard (CFATS)
When you partner with Alexander Chemical, you can be assured of the highest commitment to security that the industry has to offer. We believe that it is our ethical obligation to keep potentially dangerous chemicals out of the hands of those who wish to do harm.