Chemical Cylinder Reconditioning Services
Let us help you save money by utilizing our cylinder reconditioning services. You can count on our refurbished cylinders to operate at top performance. Every unit that we sell goes through a rigorous reconditioning process that includes:
- Abrasive Blasting – This process removes old paint and any imperfections from the exterior surface of the cylinder.
- Hydrostatic Testing – To ensure that the cylinder can safely hold its maximum fill pressure.
- Painting – High quality, corrosion resistant paint helps protect your cylinder for years of reliable use.
- DOT Stamping – The Department of Transportation maintains strict rules about properly stamping pressurized cylinders. All of our reconditioned cylinders comply with DOT stamping requirements.
- Tare Weight Check – We carefully document the tare weight of all of our containers.